July 4, 2011

Baby Shower!

So this post doesn't have much meat to it - per usual - but wanted to post some pictures of the shower I hosted (with 2 other friends, Tracy and Rita) for our friend Katy. She is having a baby in late July. This was my first true hosting of a party with more than 20 people - at my house, including people my parents' age. :) This made it a bit more stressful than your average dinner party.

I think it went really well. Katy had fun and got some great stuff!! We can't wait to meet little Miles!

The living room - onesie banner made by Tracy!

Close up - did I mention I got a new camera? It takes GREAT pics!

The spread...
I only posted this pic b/c I made the cupcake toppers! It was simple - just stamps...but my most creative art project to date.

Guest of honor! Got a "Sophie" which apparently is a must-have for babies.


My "artistic" shot of the Miles suckers...

No comments:

Post a Comment